Hedley Scott Recruitment is actively looking to identify a talented individual to be our client's new Senior Insolvency Analyst based in the central Sydney office. This is a key role within a growing and dynamic firm and would ideally suit an applicant with a hands-on approach, who possesses excellent time management capabilities.
Working in a friendly and motivated team, the role involves being responsible for a number of personal and corporate insolvencies. The ideal candidate will progress a case from start to finish working alongside the Insolvency Practitioner in order to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors.
The candidate should be able to manage their own workload whilst also meeting statutory deadlines, therefore demonstrating excellent organisational skills.
Your New Role
- Case management - you will take responsibility of your own portfolio of personal and corporate cases, including Bankruptcies, CVLs, Court Liquidations and Administrations.
- You will liaise with key stakeholders from the outset, including debtors, directors, shareholders, employees and creditors, to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case.
- Preparation of Statutory Reports and carrying out investigations.
- Reporting to senior management and Insolvency Practitioners and provide support and assistance to other team members when required.
You Bring to the Role
- Eligibility to work in Australia without any restrictions.
- CA / CPA and ARITA designation is a plus.
- An excellent working knowledge of all types of insolvency procedures, gained through a minimum of 3 years' experience in an insolvency practice.
- Proven experience working in a fast paced environment and ability to deliver on strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to prepare letters and formal reports.
- Be familiar with all common Microsoft programs.
- Ability to demonstrate stability of employment and reasons for career moves.
What Our Client Offers You
Come and work for a recognised employer of choice, where you are offered a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. The package and benefits on offer are very competitive and work life balance is part of our client's culture. Our client has office locations around Australia and they are a strong believer in developing their staff throughout their career.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our client's new Senior Insolvency Analyst then apply online ASAP. Alternatively, please contact James Clark on (02) 9053 0007 or email your CV in strict confidence