Hedley Scott, an accounting & finance recruitment firm, are seeking an ambitious accountant who is looking to expand their experience within our client's Restructuring & Insolvency practice. The role would be working for one of the largest professional service firms based in Sydney.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide analytical services and advice in turnaround and crisis situations
- Assist businesses and their stakeholders in analysing profits, costs, cash flows, market trends, valuations and other relevant data
- Prepare expert reports and / or findings and results of investigation
- Assess the company's long-term viability and business strategy
- Implement a financial restructuring plan
- Prepare financial statement analysis
- Interact directly with lawyers and / or directors and provide value to clients
- Execute engagement work plans
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- A minimum 2 to 3 years of insolvency experience
- CA / CPA
- ARITA designation is a plus
This role is with one of our long-standing clients in the CA sector. Therefore, we can provide our candidates with a uniquely insightful and extensive overview of the firm, their services, culture and career development opportunities on offer.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact James on (02) 9053 0007. Alternatively, you can apply online.