- Central Coast location
- Growing mid-tier firm
- Short term path to Partnership due to retiring Partner
This growing firm has been established for over 30 years and is BRW Top 50 listed. With a highly talented and engaging team, they have developed an outstanding reputation for service excellence. Promoting strong values and a rewarding culture, this firm attracts quality staff and offers long term career progression.
Due to succession planning and recent growth, they are seeking an accomplished Senior Manager/Director to join their Central Coast office and manage a large portfolio of clients.
- 6 Directors and over 50 staff
- Offices in both Sydney CBD and Central Coast
- Services include business services, tax advisory, CFO advisory, corporate advisory and wealth management
- Clients across various industries including SMEs and family groups with complex structures
- Professional but informal culture
- Paperless office with a strong investment in technology
- Systems include MYOB AE and Xero
To be considered for this exciting role you will be CA qualified and have a successful track record working in reputable firms across a broad client base. You will be passionate about delivering a quality service to your clients and moving into a partnership role. You will have proven experience developing your clients and maximising existing client relationships.