- Sydney CBD (working from home / office)
- Leading Registered Training Organisation
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a leading registered training organisation (RTO) working with organisations across diverse markets. They offer an excellent company culture, have strong corporate vales and provide outstanding career opportunities for their staff.
Due to a recent acquisition, an opportunity has been created for a Senior Project Accountant to join the finance team. The role will lead all financial and management accounting associated with the purchase and effective integration of the newly acquired business into the existing group.
Key duties will include:
- Design new Management Reporting packs
- Integration of BAS, FBT, income Tax and PAYG
- Acquisition accounting, including liaising with external auditors
- Producing Budget Packs for FY 2021
- Assist with system and process updates/improvements
- Integration of day to day finance functions
- Transfer from Xero, to implement Great Plains GL
- Move current payroll process to Easypay (outsource payroll)
- Investigate existing financial systems and processes
- Producing documentations in accordance with the legislative and legal requirements
- Assessing and making recommendations on policies that are requiring change
To be considered for this role you will be CA / CPA qualified with experience working for a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) or related organisation. It is essential that you have acquisition accounting and project accounting experience.
This role requires an immediate start for a 6 month contract with potential permanent opportunities.
Click to Apply today or contact Steve Merritt (Director) on 02 9053 0004 for more information.