This highly regarded boutique advisory firm is seeking an experienced Senior Tax Consultant to join their team. They provide business services, tax advisory and corporate finance solutions to high net worth family groups and a range of other business clients. They are strongly committed to delivering a high quality service and developing long term client relationships.
Due to recent growth they are seeking an experienced Senior Tax Consultant to be responsible for delivering complex tax advice to clients. The role is reporting to a Senior Manager and will collaborate with other Directors and Managers across the firm.
Key advisory areas include:
- Taxation of trusts and private companies
- Capital gains tax including
- Group restructures
- Small business concessions
- Estate planning
- Stamp duty and GST
- Outstanding team culture
- Flexible hours and working from home arrangements
- Future partnership opportunities
- Exposure to quality clients both domestic and international
- Excellent salary package and future bonus potential
- Study support for CTA or Masters of Tax
To be successful in this role you will be CA qualified with at least 5 years tax advisory experience. You will be studying or completed either CTA or Masters of Tax course. Strong communication skills are essential to this role with a commitment to client relationship management and stakeholder engagement. You will be passionate about developing your career in tax and investing in your future personal development.
Please email your resume or phone Saadia Miah for a confidential discussion on (02) 9053 0005.