- Sydney CBD
- Impressive client base including international clients
- 100% Consulting focus
This award winning Mid-Tier firm offer an exciting and dynamic culture, take pride in producing quality work and provide a first class service to their clients.
In this exciting new role you will be the right-hand person to the Tax Partner in delivering tax advice, managing the tax practice and developing the firm's tax consulting division. You will deal with complex tax issues for a variety of clients including high net-wealth individuals, family office, SME's and large private domestic and international companies.
Keys duties include:
- Prepare tax advice for a variety of different clients
- Conduct tax related technical research on any requested topic
- Manage tax risks and find tax solutions that are commercial and technically sound
- Review legal contracts from a tax perspective
- Establish and develop relationships with clients
- Assist with business development activities
- Provide specialist tax training and support to staff
To be considered for this exciting role you will be CA qualified and studying towards (or recently completed) a Master of Tax. You will be working in a Senior Tax Consultant or Manager role and have at least 6 years relevant tax experience from a reputable firm. Previous experience working in Business Services will also be highly regarded. You will be highly motivated, commercially astute and be passionate about developing your long term career in tax consulting.
Please click to apply or for a confidential discussion phone Steve Merritt (Director) on (02) 9053 0004.