This highly successful and rapidly growing firm is seeking an experienced SMSF Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to head up an SMSF team and take ownership of this exciting and progressive role. They promote a flexible and rewarding culture with plenty of scope for career progression.
Leading the SMSF team and reporting to a Director, you will be responsible for the successful management of a growing number of SMSF's.
Key duties include:
- Managing the work flow and priorities of 400 funds
- You will form part of the firm's Management Team, with one staff member reporting into you
- Direct engagement with clients and usually without direct Partner oversight
- Providing expert SMSF technical support to stakeholders
- You will be involved in the preparation of financial reports and tax returns for client SMSF's in addition to all high level tax and structuring matters.
- Ensuring all compliance and legislative needs are met
- Managing internal compliance and processes
- Mentoring and leading a small team
To be successful in this role you will have at least 6 years experience working in an SMSF focused role. You will be recently CA or CPA qualified (or near completion). Excellent communication skills are essential with a high level of client contact in this role. Knowledge of Class Super is essential.
For more information please call Ahmed Siddiqui on (02) 9053 0006.