This highly successful and rapidly growing mid-tier firm is seeking an experienced SMSF Senior/Supervisor to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in SMSFs and take ownership of this exciting and progressive role. They promote a flexible and rewarding culture with plenty of scope for career progression.
Leading the SMSF team and reporting to a Director, you will be responsible for the successful management of a growing number of SMSF's.
Key duties include:
- Preparation of SMSF accounts, financial statements and tax returns
- Ensuring all compliance and legislative needs are met
- Liaising with clients in face to face meetings and over the phone
- Assisting with other ad-hoc accounting or tax related work as required
- Mentoring and leading a small team
To be successful in this role you will have at least 3-4 years' experience working in a Business Services or SMSF focused role. You will be recently qualified or studying towards CA or CPA qualifications. You must be confident, highly motivated and keen to progress your career. Excellent communication skills are essential with a high level of client contact in this role. Knowledge of Class Super will be highly regarded.