- Sydney CBD
- High quality mid-tier firm
- Private Clients and family office
This high quality CBD firm are specialists in tax advisory, business services and family office, providing service to wealthy private clients. They are well established in the local market and have seen significant growth recently. .
Joining the Tax Advisory team as a Partner, you will be writing and reviewing detailed tax advice on complex matters with exposure to both domestic and international clients.
Technical experience required:
- Taxation of trust income
- Family group restructure
- Capital gains tax rollovers
- Small business CGT concessions
- Superannuation contribution and pension strategies
- Tax residency matters
- Withholding tax matters
- Employee share scheme matters
- Deceased Estates
- Stamp Duty and other state taxes
- International tax
- CA, CTA, MTA qualified ideal
To be considered for this role you will be have Masters of Tax and at least 10 years of experience in tax advisory. A high level of technical ability in accounting and tax is required with strong tax consulting experience to private clients. You will be an exceptional communicator and have a natural ability to develop relationships across the business and with clients.