This vibrant and progressing mid-tier firm boasts an impressive client base and a highly regarded tax consulting division. They offer an exciting and dynamic culture, take pride in producing quality work and provide an excellent service to their clients. This firm has seen significant national growth over recent years through some major acquisitions and organic growth.
Due to a recent promotion, an experienced supervisor or manager is required to join the Tax Consulting division. You will deal with complex tax issues for a variety of clients including HNW individuals, SMEs, large private companies and foreign entities.
Keys duties include:
- Preparing tax advice on corporate, international and indirect tax
- Tax structuring advice
- Transfer pricing reports
- Researching expatriate tax issues including residency rules
- Providing advice on R&D, CGT and FBT
- Providing clients with tax effective strategies
- Preparation of letters of advice and meeting clients directly
- Specialist tax training to clients and staff
- Leading and mentor a team
To be considered for this exciting role you will be CA qualified and studying towards (or recently completed) a Master of Tax. You will be working in a Supervisor or Manager role and have at least 6 years relevant tax experience from a reputable firm. You will be highly motivated, commercially astute and be passionate about developing your long term career in tax consulting.
Please email your resume or for a confidential discussion phone Saadia Miah (Associate Director) on (02) 9053 0005.