- Sydney CBD
- National Business Consulting and Training Leader
- Supportive and Flexible Team Culture
Our client provides training and workforce solutions through their group of companies to develop organisations and communities across diverse markets. With strong corporate social responsibility, they work in many remote areas of Australia and have a philanthropic approach to business.
This is a newly created role following recent growth and will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and working in a team of accounting staff.
You will be responsible for running of the AP function to ensure that all invoices are processed in a timely manner.
Key duties include:
- Timely processing of invoices & payments for multiple entities & companies across the group
- Create and update vendor details in system
- Investigate and resolve invoice and payment enquiries from external creditors and internal staff
- Ensure monthly AP processing deadlines are met
- Reconcile vendor accounts as required
- Ensure suitable transaction records are maintained
- Prepare Daily Cash report
- Ad hoc projects including system and process upgrades, enhancements and other changes
To be successful in the role you will have at least 3 years Accounts Payable experience and strong communication skills in dealing with creditors and customers. You will have excellent time management, planning and organisation skills and be able to manage a high volume of invoices. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under your own initiative will also be highly regarded.
Please click to apply and one of our Consultants will be in touch to discuss further.