- Sydney CBD
- Rapidly Growing Accounting Firm
- Outstanding Team Culture and Office Environment
Our client is a leading professional services firm specialising in Outsourced Finance, CFO and Tax services. They are progressive, tech savvy and promote a flexible and supportive team culture.
In this role you will be reporting to the Financial Controller and working with a vibrant team of Accountants and Analysts.
Your role will be broad and varied and will include:
- Entry of data into client reporting systems including:
- Sales functions and debtors reconciliation;
- Payables functions and creditors reconciliation;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Liaising between the firm and the client for payroll or payment notifications;
- General ledger maintenance and performing multiple reconciliations for management and financial accounting purposes;
- Inventory system management;
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions;
- Month end procedures;
- BAS & IAS preparation;
- Working to compliance due dates and mdeadlines;
- Assisting the Corporate Services team during client audits;
- Dealing with ASIC and ATO statutory bodies
To succeed in this role, you will be a people person who is keen to develop their accounting career. You will have strong attention to detail, be confirdent in dealing directly with clients and be systems savvy. A minimum of 2 years Assistant Accountant / bookkeeping experience is essential to apply for this position.
Unique to this role is the opportunity to work with an exciting portfolio of clients, consisting of cutting-edge start-ups, long standing family businesses and listed entities.
Click to Apply today!