- Sydney Olympic Park
- Global Firm
- Strong Tax Advisory
- Up to $150K Package
My client has offices in the UK, USA, New Zealand and Australia. Located in Sydney Olympic Park and few minutes walk from public transport, they are seeking an experienced manager to join their growing team. The role has a large focus on advisory and complex compliance with a large client base across a range of industries.
- Partner with clients to help them address complex business problems
- Support the Director to ensure that the organisation's resources are effectively marshalled and coordinated
- Develop tax strategies; assess, improve and monitors cash flows and tax functions' processes and controls risk management
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns, accounting and taxation advice, including income tax, FBT, GST, CGT, international and indirect tax, for all client entity structures.
- Provide ad hoc reports and analysis
- Analyse financial information to plan or develop efficient use of resources and procedures
- 5+ years' of experience
- Accounting or related degree qualification
- CA/ CPA/ CTA qualified
- Post-graduate qualifications such as Masters in Tax will be highly regarded but not essential
- Highly computer literate with advanced Microsoft Office Skills particularly Excel
- Free Parking
- Free lunch daily
- Close to public transport
- Modern offices
Interested? Please email click on the "Apply Now" button or send your CV .
You can contact Steve Merritt on 02 9053 0004 for a confidential discussion.