Our Client & Overview
Our Client is a leading mid-tier professional services provider who operate internationally. They are a full service tax, audit and advisory firm.
They are seeking a Manager / Senior Manager to join their full service corporate finance team. You will be exposed to a range of transactions for clients in a variety of industries.
Your New Role
Reporting directly to partners, this role will involve working closely with all levels of staff across a range of quality clients: -
- Engagements - managing the engagement from start to finish including management of the engagement team and the preparation of the required deliverables
- Due diligence engagements - undertaking in-depth analysis of company information and financial statements
- Valuations (business assets/intangibles/company/options) - managing research and analysis for support of the assumptions considered in valuations
- Managing the preparation of research on companies, the economy, industries and comparables
- Building and managing client relationships
Your Experience & Skills
- Advanced research skills
- Advanced report writing skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- 6 years of relevant work experience (including 4 years' experience in a corporate finance related environment)
- Degree in one or more fields including, Accounting, Management, Commerce, Business or Finance.
What Our Client Offers You
Our Client offers excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package. Staff benefits include staff development (training), staff well-being (including flexible working options) and staff functions (e.g. EOFY and EOY staff functions, etc).
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced accountant to continue their career in Corporate Finance and to join a company that is going from strength to strength.
For the right candidate who is driven and passionate, there will be endless rewards and unlimited career progression!
This truly is a role not to miss out on, so if you fit the bill, make sure you apply online today! Alternatively, please call James Clark on (02) 9053 0007.