- Highly Regarded Global Chartered Firm
- Intellectually Challenging Role
- Great Career Progression
This highly reputed advisory firm is seeking a Corporate Tax Senior to join their rapidly growing division. They provide a full suite of accounting services to a wide variety of clients across a range of different industries. They are strongly committed to delivering a high quality service and developing long term client relationships.
As it is newly established, it has been growing rapidly Due to recent growth they are seeking an experienced Senior/ Supervisor Tax Consultant to be responsible for delivering complex corporate tax advice to clients. The role is reporting to a Senior Manager and will collaborate with other Directors and Managers across the firm.
- Exposure to complex corporate structures income tax compliance including consolidated and MEC groups with IDS and thin capitalization
- Expereinced with research and preparation of advice letters, memoranda and reasonably arguable position papers - e.g. tax residency, income source, income vs capital analysis
- Effectively manage clients to ensure valuable service delivery and strong ongoing relationship
- Tax effect accounting and preparation of tax notes for financial statements for reporting entities
- Exposure to tax due diligence projects
- Identifying, investigating and communicating business development opportunities
- Induction and ongoing mentoring of junior staff members
- Outstanding firm culture
- Develop greater level of technical depth
- Clear pathways to progressional
- Exposure to quality clients both domestic and international
- Excellent salary package
- Study support for CTA or Masters of Tax
To be successful in this role you will be CA qualified with at least 3 years of exposure with a tax focused role. You will be keen to commence or studying towards completing either CTA or Masters of Tax course. Strong communication skills are essential to this role with a commitment to client relationship management and stakeholder engagement. You will be passionate about developing your career in tax and investing in your future personal development.
Any questions - Please call Ahmed Siddiqui for a confidential discussion on (02) 9053 0006.