This highly reputed global advisory firm is seeking an Senior Tax Consultant to join their team. They provide a full suite of accounting services to a wide variety of clients across a range of different industries. They are strongly committed to delivering a high quality service and developing long term client relationships.
Due to recent growth they are seeking an experienced Heavy Senior/ Supervisor Tax Consultant to be responsible for delivering complex tax advice to clients. The role is reporting to a Senior Manager and will collaborate with other Directors and Managers across the firm.
Key advisory areas include:
- Taxation of trusts and private companies and large corporates
- Capital gains tax including
- Group restructures
- Small business concessions
- Exposure to tax effective structuring
- Estate planning
- Stamp duty and GST
- Outstanding team culture
- Develop greater level of technical depth
- Future partnership opportunities
- Exposure to quality clients both domestic and international
- Excellent salary package
- Study support for CTA or Masters of Tax
To be successful in this role you will be CA qualified with at least 3 years' of exposure with a tax focused role. You will be keen to commence or studying towards completing either CTA or Masters of Tax course. Strong communication skills are essential to this role with a commitment to client relationship management and stakeholder engagement. You will be passionate about developing your career in tax and investing in your future personal development.
Please email your resume or phone Saadia(Associate Director) for a confidential discussion on (02) 9053 0005.