- North Sydney
- Rapidly growing diversified investment group
- Reporting to Directors
Our client is a private equity business with investments across many industries, being IT Recruitment, Payroll, Commercial Plumbing, Electrical, health and fitness, and Home Energy solutions to name a few. The head office is based in North Sydney with around 30 staff. They are actively growing with a strong pipeline of potential investments ahead.
Reporting to the Directors, you will be responsible for all aspects of finance with the support of an accounting team.
Key duties include:
- Preparation of management accounts and financial reports for 10 entities
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasts
- ATO compliance including BAS and PAYG etc.
- Managing the relationship with external stakeholders, including tax advisers and business partners
- Implementing and streamlining processes
- Providing strategic input and due diligence on prospective new businesses
- Managing a team of 4 accounting staff
- $140K - $160K + Super
- Exposure to an interesting variety of investments and businesses.
- Stunning newly fitted out North Sydney offices
- Career progression
The ideal candidate will be CA / CPA qualified with a strong commercial accounting background ideally with SMEs or multi entity groups. Strong Xero skills are essential with the ability to utilise systems and improve processes . You will enjoy working in a dynamic environment and will be pro-active in looking for ways to add value and support the growth of the business. Knowledge and exposure of the construction industry will be highly regarded.
Please apply or phone Steve Merritt on 02 9053 0004 or 0404 426 749 for a confidential discussion.