Insolvency Accountant - Senior to Supervisor
Our client is a leading provider of professional services in Australia, offering a wide range of audit, tax, consulting, and business restructuring and insolvency services to clients in various industries. With a breadth of expertise and exceptional client service, they help their clients solve their most complex business challenges and achieve their strategic objectives.
This outstanding firm is seeking a highly motivated Senior to Supervisor Accountant to join their Restructuring and Insolvency team. As an senior/ supervisor accountant you will be responsible for overseeing day to day organization and tasks for a range of insolvency engagements, including liquidations, voluntary administrations, and receiverships. You will also be be a key member of a team of insolvency professionals and play your part in ensuring that engagements are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Organize and administer day to day tasks for a range of insolvency engagements, including liquidations, voluntary administrations, and receiverships.
- Provide guidance and support to juniors and grads
- Assist with client relationships.
- Ensure that all engagements are completed in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Assist with preparation of reports, correspondence, and other documentation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in insolvency or restructuring
- Ideally part or fully qualified CPA or CA
- ARITA accredited beneficial
- Technical knowledge of insolvency laws and regulations
- Excellent team skills
- Keen to develop a career in Insolvency
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Supportive and inclusive work culture
- Training and development programs.
- Flexible WFH programme
- Competitive salary package $80k to $115k dependent on experience
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications and experience requirements, please click below to apply or contact Steve Merritt on 0404 426 749 for an informal discussion.
Only candidates with PR or Australian Citizenship are eligible to apply.