Hedley Scott Recruitment are working with a top 20 accountancy practice who are on the lookout for an Intermediate Insolvency Accountant to join their highly experienced team.
Our Client offer various service lines including Tax, Business Planning, Audit and Advisory. They are known experts within various corporate sectors.
Your New Role
This opportunity is for an Intermediate Insolvency Accountant who is still relatively early within their career to join the Corporate Recovery team. The position is to work closely with an experienced Insolvency Practitioner and Senior Manager, learning the processes of insolvency and utilising the opportunity to grow within the business as many of the team have previously.
- Managing a portfolio of matters - Liquidations, Administrations and Personal Insolvencies
- Drafting and submitting reports within a timely manner
- Attending meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain high levels of detail and accuracy within your portfolio of jobs
- Communicating progress to involved personnel (solicitors, creditors, directors and debtors)
- Supporting senior members of the team
You Bring to the Role
The ideal candidate will have 1 year experience within insolvency as a Junior Accountant. The idea of this position is to take your current experience further with the scope to progress.
If you're an Insolvency Accountant, relatively early within your career and keen to progress your experience in this profession further, then we'd love to hear from you!
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact James on (02) 9053 0007 or email your CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can apply online.