- Sydney CBD
- Professional Services firm
- Business Partnering Focus
Our client is a leading professional services firm that has experienced strong, organic growth and is renowned for attracting and retaining exceptional finance talent. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, they promote an excellent team culture and future career path for staff.
This is a unique opportunity for a commercially minded management accountant who enjoys the commercial aspects of accounting and is looking to develop their skills across a variety of industries and clients.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Management of the general ledger system;
- Preparation of balance sheet and profit and loss reconciliations;
- Preparation and analysis of management reports;
- Maintenance of fixed assets and investment registers;
- Preparation of payroll and related calculations; and
- Creating and implementing new processes, to ensure efficiency is continuing and improving.
To be considered for this role you will be CA/CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a chartered or professional services environment. You will ideally have some management accounting experience from the commercial sector. Your interpersonal and communication skills will be first class, allowing you to develop strong professional relationships across the firm.
Please click to apply for this role or contact Steve Merritt on 02 9053 0004 for more information and a confidential discussion.