- Accelerate your career with abundant growth opportunities
- Thrive in an environment that values diversity and work life balance
- Engage in challenging and impactful work, advising clients on complex tax issues
Are you ready to take your Business Services career to new heights? An exceptional job opportunity is available with a leading international audit, tax, and advisory firm. Renowned for valuing both capability and care, they prioritise creating a constructive culture where their people, clients, and communities thrive.
Due to increasing demand from their existing clients and new business, an experience Manager or Senior Manager is required to join their Business Services team.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients, including corporate and privately owned businesses.
- Reviews income tax returns for individuals, companies, super funds, partnerships and trusts.
- Deliver complex tax planning for clients.
- Build strong relationships with clients, providing proactive solutions and expert advice.
- Develop and implement commercial structures to support clients' business and personal goals.
- Lead and inspire a team of associates, fostering a culture of collaboration
- Engage in business development activities to enhance your portfolio and specialisation.
Benefits and Culture:
- Competitive salary package and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working options to achieve work-life balance.
- Access to a wide variety of benefits focused on your wellbeing including gym membership
- 26 weeks paid parental leave
- Inclusive and diverse workplace culture that values authenticity and collaboration.
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement in a supportive environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 5 years' experience in a CA environment.
- CA/CPA Qualified with a solid base Finance degree or similar qualification.
- Demonstrated expertise in leading high-quality strategic advisory projects independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders.
- Flexible, adaptable, and innovative approach to complex problem solving
If you are ready to make a positive impact and elevate your career, click to apply now!
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Steve Merritt on 0404 426 749.