Our client is a boutique Sydney-based accountancy firm offering specialised, integrated, professional financial services to businesses and high-net worth individuals in a unique way.
This great opportunity suits a candidate with strong Personal Assistant experience and ready to step up for challenges in their career and work side-by-side with the firm partner (Managing Partner | Managing Director [MD]) to deliver and achieve the firm's goals.
- Organising and managing time for the MD;
- Providing confidential secretarial support to the MD including to attendance of personal matters, private matters and errands for the MD;
- Supervising documentation, collation and filing including personal filing for the MD and company systems;
- Coordinate the scheduling of team meetings and internal training webinars;
- Overseeing Corporate Compliance and matters associated with Company Secretarial, for clients;
- Arranging meetings, events, seminars, venues, appointments, travel itineraries and catering arrangements for the MD and associate partners;
- Assisting MD in driving the growth and monitoring the firm's KPI scorecard, living and breathing the ethics of GBP and being "Actively Involved";
- Controlling and managing the firm workflow (WIP) to maintain the firm productivity and improve client work turnaround and satisfaction, timetabling work flow and managing GBP Client Requirements and Tax and ASIC Timetables;
- Managing, developing and scheduling CA ANZ ensuring the minimum number of CPD hours for the firms accountants (subject to their designation) every three years;
- Being primary point of contact and liaison with employees, clients, suppliers, external parties including eventually (after appropriate training) ATO and other authorities (including but not limited to) State Authorities;
- Managing HR and assisting with employee performance appraisal/review;
- Leading and managing Junior administrative staff;
- Maintain, improve, keep up to date and manage the Quality Control Manual
- Create and develop policies and procedure for the firm and assist in their implementation, when formalised and agreed to be instituted
- Maintaining and updating firm templates and precedents;
- Maintain Corporate Secretarial Registers for Registered Office, Power of Attorney and Statement Of Claim Notices, for which | whom GBP Act for;
- Advertising and Marketing for the company including maintenance of company website, periodic Client Newsletters (at least 2 monthly), SEO Optimisation as well as other social media where required; and
- Sourcing and arranging any required marketing materials/branded materials;
- Develop and maintain a register of the firm's subscriptions, including a process for renewal approvals
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent managerial, organisational and administrative skills;
- Ability of critical thinking, quick decision-making and certain degree of leadership qualities are considered highly desirable;
- Exceptional corporate presentation;
- Excellent people management skills; and
- High Attention to details.
Qualifications and Experience
- Accounting firm background essential;
- Minimum 3-4 year experience as a PA;
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Information Technology or relevant Business | Business Administration industry field is preferable;
- High level of computer literacy, up-to-date MS Office knowledge;
- Knowledge of XERO, MYOB AE, How Now, Corporate Compliance, Xplan and Boma preferred;
- Typing 80 wpm plus;
- Shorthand preferred but not essential; and
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills.
To find out more or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ahmed on 02 9053 0006.