About Our Client
Our Client is a Chartered Accounting firm based in the Sydney CBD. They offer a range of services including corporate finance, business services and taxation advice. Their client base ranges in industries and are located both in Australia and internationally.
Your New Role
Our Client is seeking a highly organised and motivated Office Manager / Practice Manager.
- General office management/operations;
- IT/systems administration;
- Assisting with trust and general accounts/billing/debt collection;
- Client liaison/relationship management;
- Marketing (social media), events management.
- Payroll including Payroll Tax
- Annual insurances
- Accounting duties include monthly bank and credit card reconciliations, preparing invoices, petty cash and BAS / IAS preparation and lodgement
- Website and inquiry management
- Assisting with on-boarding of new starters
- Coordinate the office IT systems
- PA support to the Directors
- General office communications including organisation of office functions
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
You Bring to the Role
- A can do attitude and a willingness to chip in where required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organisational and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience in Xero Accounting software essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
What Our Client Offers You
In addition to an industry competitive salary package, our Client offers a culture that emphasises career growth, professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility and excellent opportunities.
Please apply online or for more information phone Ahmed Siddiqui on (02) 9053 0006.