- Above market salary for the right candidate
- A diverse range of high profile clients
- Flexible working and great work life balance
This firm is a fast-growing accounting firm specialising in the provision of business advisory, tax legal advisory, and superannuation services.
They are seeking a seasoned and self-motivated Senior Accountant to join the team as it continues its growth path.
They offer an outstanding team culture, flexible WFH policy and a supportive environment where their staff can thrive and progress their careers.
- Preparing Income Tax Returns, Business Activity Statements and related workings
- Assisting in the annual tax planning review
- Managing and reviewing Junior Accountants workflow and deliverables
- Advising clients regarding business structuring
- Preparing statutory financial accounts and relevant work papers
- Providing advisory to and servicing of high net wealth individual
- Reporting and Compliance for foreign subsidiaries
- Providing business, tax and consulting services to high profile individuals and family groups
Skills and Experience
- CA/CPA qualified with at least 3 years' experience in business services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise directly with clients
- Proactive and developed problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management/prioritization skills
- Commercially minded with strong technical skills and motivation to progress your career
- Salary up to $120K Package (depending on experience)
- 1 day WFH and no long hours
- Amazing harbour view location
- A highly reputable and respected CA firm
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders and high-profile clients
- Excellent systems and processes in place
- Lodgement work done by a separate team
- Excellent training and support
- Opportunity to make an impact and support the growth of this firm
Apply now or to find out more, call Lisa Li today on 0410 424 116 for a confidential discussion.