- Work from home or office (Sydney CBD)
- Up to $90K package
- Excellent training and career development (ex Big 4 Partners)
Due to continuous growth, my client is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant who wants to develop their skills in financial and management accounting, and who is genuinely interested in building a long term career. This outstanding firm offers a progressive and dynamic culture with strong training and career development.
Reporting directly to a Partner, you will have the opportunity to work with market-leading companies across a range of different services.
- Preparation and review of monthly management reports, including balance sheet reconciliations and meeting with clients;
- Management of client's internal finance team and tasks;
- Preparation and review of weekly cash flow forecasts;
- Preparation of budgets for financial reporting;
- Preparation of commission calculations;
- Preparation and review of payroll;
- Management and reconciliation of invoice finance facilities;
- Assisting with various ad-hoc client queries, e.g. payroll, invoicing, FBT, GST, payroll tax, workers compensation, bank rec/accounting etc.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- CA/CPA Qualified (or final stages)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Business Services or Management Accounting
- Strong academic record
- The ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive and can-do attitude
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity which will provide you with an excellent starting salary package and unlimited career progression, please apply ASAP.
Alternatively, contact Steve Merritt (Director) on 0404 426 749 for a confidential discussion.