Our client is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their team for a 12 month contract. They are a leading professional services firm specialising in Outsourced Finance, CFO and Tax services. They are progressive, tech savvy and promote a flexible and supportive team culture.
In this role you will be reporting to the CEO/CFO, as well as managing a dedicated team of junior accountants.
Your role will be broad and varied and will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensuring accurate and timely month end reporting (management and board reporting), statutory reporting, reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting.
- Involvement in solving complex accounting and commercial issues with clients.
- Analysing, reporting and driving outcomes for various business initiatives.
- Internal and external stakeholder management with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Cash-flow forecasting.
- Preparing IAS, GST / BAS.
- Improving board reporting and internal management reporting to monitor performance of the Business.
To succeed in this role, you will be a people person who is commercially minded with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will also be comfortable getting your hands dirty in the detail, being a spreadsheet whiz, and confident presenting polished financial advice and insights to the CEO/CFO across your clients.
Unique to this role is the opportunity to work with an exciting portfolio of clients, consisting of cutting-edge start-ups, long standing family businesses and listed entities. There will be opportunities for this contract to become a permanent role.
For more information contact Steve Merritt (Managing Director) on 02 9053 0004 or click to apply.