Join a leading big 4 accounting firm with a strong reputation for excellence and a commitment to making a difference. At our client's firm, you'll find a caring and collaborative environment, flexible work arrangements, exciting social events, international alliances, and abundant learning and career advancement prospects.
Embrace a role that offers diverse and stimulating tax-related projects. They are searching for ambitious, driven individuals who have a passion for taxation and thrive on complex challenges that involve detailed research and reference to tax legislation.You will work alongside highly skilled professionals with accounting and legal backgrounds, focusing on mid-market privately owned businesses. You will also have the chance to engage with international clients with a global perspective.
This role is perfect for someone currently in a tax-focused position, eager to expand their advisory work and fast-track their tax career.
Key Highlights of the Role:
- Emphasis on tax advisory and consulting projects rather than compliance work
- Exposure to a wide range of tax issues and clients
- Opportunities for specialization
- Clearly defined and proven career progression pathways
- Direct collaboration with leading tax professionals
- Ongoing investment in your professional development through comprehensive training and support
You'll Work On:
- Capital Gains Tax (including small business CGT concessions)
- Business and investment structuring and restructuring
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Property transactions
- Division 7A
- Taxation of trusts
- Tax planning and tax risk management
- Hybrid working arrangements
- $300 tech allowance for your work-from-home setup
- Clear skill and career development opportunities
- Access to an in-house psychologist
- Dress-for-your-day policy
- Daily provision of fresh fruit and biscuits
- Salary continuance insurance for all employees
- Innovative childcare policy for eligible employees
- Social club and wellbeing events and activities
Ideally have a minimum of 2+ years of Australian experience and be qualified as a Chartered Accountant or admitted as a Solicitor. Must be an Australian PR or citizen.
Apply today or to find out more, reach out to Lisa Li on 0410 424 116 to have a confidential conversation.