- Winner of Employer of Choice 2021 Australian Business Awards
- Award Winning and Leading Tax Consulting Legal Practice
- Outstanding Team Culture and WFH Flexibility
Are you ready to take your tax consulting career to the next level? Look no further than this an award-winning, professional services powerhouse. Their commitment to excellence, combined with a dynamic and supportive workplace culture, makes this the perfect place for talented tax legal professionals to thrive.
Established over 15 years ago and growing at an astounding rate of over 30% per annum, their mission is simple yet powerful: to elevate the lives of our team members, Private Business Owners, and the communities we serve.
As a Tax Consultant, you'll be part of their leading Tax Legal practice, a team of specialists providing exceptional tax consulting services. Working closely with the Manager and Partner, you'll play a vital role in offering expert tax advice to a diverse range of local and international clients, including private business owners, family groups, and high net worth individuals across various industries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Research and assist with the provision of a wide range of tax advice to a portfolio of clients and their related groups.
- Providing advice on complex tax restructures, business acquisitions and sales, international expansion, and property transactions.
- Handling corporate tax matters such as consolidations, TOFA, Division 7A, and SBCGT.
- Providing advice on international tax strategies and structuring
- Consulting services related to GST, payroll tax, and other indirect taxes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Laws or Commerce is essential.
- Progress towards a Masters in Taxation is preferred.
- You should have 2 - 3 years of Tax Consulting experience, preferably from a legal or accounting background.
Personal Skills and Attributes Required:
- A strong technical foundation with a drive to stay up-to-date
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A client-centric mindset, always looking to add value to every engagement.
- Willingness to pursue further studies such as CTA or Master of Taxation.
- Have an ability to problem solve, generate ideas and alternative solutions to complex issues.
- Genuine interest in understanding our clients' businesses and industries
What's on Offer?
- Employer of choice winner 2021
- Great place to work certified
- Flexible WFH balance
- Employee share scheme
- Competitive salary package
- 30% growth year on year
- Strong investment in professional development and training
- Financial support for CTA / Masters of Tax
- Stunning Sydney CBD Offices and central location
- Regular company events and social activities
- A rewarding career with opportunities to progress to Partner level
Our client is committed to fostering personal and professional growth. They are a People First company, dedicated to helping their team members reach their career aspirations. If you're ready to make a difference and take your tax consulting expertise to new heights, apply today!
Please click to apply or contact Steve Merritt (Director) for a confidential discussion on 0404 426 749.