- Sydney CBD
- Strong advisory focus
- Private Clients
This high quality CBD firm is actively growing and seeking an experienced Tax Director. They offer a diversified service offering including business services, outsourced CFO, corporate finance and tax advisory. The firm is run by ex Big 4 Partners and boasts an impressive client base of wealthy private clients and rapidly growing businesses.
Working closely with the Managing Partner, you will be writing detailed tax advice on complex matters and have exposure to both domestic and international clients.
- Proficient in writing detailed advice on complex matters;
- Capable of managing matters and communicating with clients;
- Tax advice to medium/large private business;
- Experience with restructures, in particular small business tax concession, CGT rollovers and Division 7A;
- Experience with trusts;
- Experience with employee share plans;
- Reasonable knowledge of stamp duty issues associated with restructures and the transfer of assets.
To be considered for this role you will be CA qualified / Masters of Tax and have at least 10 years of experience in tax advisory. A high level of technical ability in accounting and tax is required with strong tax consulting experience to private clients. You will be an exceptional communicator and have a natural ability to develop relationships across the business and with clients.