- Sydney CBD
- Top 50 firm
- Outstanding training and CA support
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading mid-tier firm in their Taxation team. They have 7 Partners, over 70 staff and work with a high profile client base.
Reporting to a Supervisor and Manager, you will exposed to a full range of taxation services. You will focus mainly on compliance based work and be supported to develop your advisory skills as the role develops. With a high level of client interaction you will be ready to step up to a Senior role following successful completion of your CA.
- Industry leading training and CA support
- Young and dynamic culture
- Exposure to a range of clients from high net wealth individuals to corporate level
- A structured career path and regular salary reviews
- Exposure to consulting work
To be considered for this role you will be degree qualified and studying towards your CA qualifications. A minimum of 2 years business services or tax experience is essential with exposure to a variety of clients. You will be passionate about developing your skills and progressing your career in tax.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please email your resume or phone Saadia for more information on 02 9053 0005.