- Sydney CBD
- Path to Partnership
- Strong Advisory Focus
This leading mid-tier firm has offices in over 150 countries and specialise in providing high quality audit, accounting, tax, and business advisory solutions to international and domestic organisations. With a highly talented and engaging team, they have developed an outstanding reputation for quality of service. They also promote a rewarding culture and flexible working environment.
The Partners are seeking an experienced Tax Manager or Senior Manager who can provide quality tax advisory services to existing and new clients.
- Prepare tax advice for a variety of different clients
- Conduct tax related technical research
- Manage tax risks and find tax solutions that are commercial and technically sound
- Manage specific tax projects in conjunction with other teams
- Establish and develop relationships with clients
- Assist with fee growth and business development activities
- Provide specialist tax training and support to staff
- Management and coaching of the Tax team
To be considered for this role you will be CA / CPA qualified with Masters of Tax and at least 8 years of experience in Tax. A high level of technical ability in accounting and tax is required with strong tax consulting experience. You will be an exceptional communicator and have a natural ability to develop relationships across the business and with clients.
Please email your resume or for a confidential discussion contact Saadia Miah (Associate Director) on 02 9053 0005.