This leading boutique firm is well established and run by ex Big 4 Partners. They have a fantastic team culture and work with a high profile client base.
Due to an increasing demand for specialist tax advisory work, they are seeking an experienced Tax Manager / Senior Manager to join the team.
- Proficient in writing detailed advice on complex matters;
- Capable of managing matters and communicating with clients;
- Tax advice to medium/large private business;
- Experience with restructures, in particular small business tax concession, CGT rollovers and Division 7A;
- Experience with trusts;
- Experience with employee share plans;
- Reasonable knowledge of stamp duty issues associated with restructures and the transfer of assets.
To be considered for this role you will be CA qualified or Masters of Tax with at least 8 years of experience in tax advisory. A high level of technical ability in accounting and tax is required with strong tax consulting experience to private clients. You will be an exceptional communicator and have a natural ability to develop relationships across the firm and with clients.
Please email your resume or for a confidential discussion contact Saadia Miah (Associate Director) on 02 9053 0005.