This leading international firm is currently seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join their team.
- 10 Partners / 100 employees
- Offices in Sydney and Melbourne
- International, integrated partnership across 77 countries worldwide
- Service lines include: Audit, Business Services, Tax and Advisory
- Tax advisory for companies and individuals
- Compliance in preparing tax computations, tax returns and reviewing returns prepared by business services
- Undertaking tax research, analysing and interpreting tax legislation
- Drafting advice for clients in relation to various Australian taxation issues
- Assistance in relation to structuring of businesses and investments
- Liaising and negotiating with the ATO on behalf of clients
- Assisting accountants in relation to taxation queries
- Preparation/review of tax returns for Trusts, Companies, Partnership and Individuals
- Be able to provide practical taxation advice meeting business needs
The main focus of this role is on the provision of high level tax advice in all areas of taxation. Therefore, experience is required in relation to providing income tax advice relating to corporate tax, CGT, companies, personal income tax, international tax, GST. Exposure to R&D, stamp duties and payroll tax would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary package up to $150k package (depending on experience)
- Genuine Partnership opportunities
- Diverse team and social culture
Please email your resume or contact Saadia Miah (Associate Director) on (02) 9053 0005 for a confidential discussion.