- Sydney CBD
- Excellent training (Partners ex mid-tier firms)
- Exposure to large clients across a range of industries
- Salary up to $75K Package
Our client is a highly successful city firm specialising in business services, tax advisory and wealth management. They have an established base of ongoing compliance work and a strong pipeline of special project and advisory work lined up with key clients.
Due to the recent busy period supporting clients through Covid-19 and their future growth plans, they are seeking an experienced Intermediate or Senior Accountant to join the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Dealing directly with clients and providing a high level of service
- Liaising with ATO and clients to assist with tax matters
- Assisting in tax planning and compliance
You will be studying towards CA / CPA or recently qualified with at least 2 years local experience with a chartered accounting firm. Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with clients and the ATO is essential. You will have a positive can-do attitude and drive to develop your technical skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to step up and take your career to the next level! Apply today or contact Steve Merritt for more information on 0404 426 749.