The firm offers a friendly and positive team culture and attractive professional development options.
The diverse client base and the variety of complex assignments mean that staff at all levels are exposed to projects involving not only traditional client accounting and tax compliance but also a broad spectrum of special projects involving tax advisory, business improvement and consulting services.
Your New Role
Your duties and responsibilities as a Senior Accountant will involve:
- Working collaboratively across service lines and specialist teams to deliver quality outcomes for our clients
- Assisting with tax and accounting advice
- Preparation of accounts, tax returns, BAS, FBT and payroll tax returns for a broad range of clients from SMEs to large companies
- Consistently delivering a compelling client experience
- Developing, coaching and inspiring colleagues
- Monitoring, reviewing and liaising with clients regarding compliance requirements
- Using a technology platform that is leading edge amongst all firms across Australia
Your Experience & Skills
Naturally, at this level you will possess outstanding interpersonal and client servicing skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
Strong skills and hands-on experience with Excel, Xero and various other accounting software packages will make you an excellent contender for this role.
Previous review and supervisory experience is preferred, although not strictly required as long as you have solid client / workflow management experience. You will have at least 3 years relevant experience.
What Our Client Offers You
Our client will provide you with strong progression opportunities specifically tailored around your own personal skill set.
In return for your professional commitment, you will be offered:
- Flexible working from home / office arrangements
- A highly attractive and competitive salary package
- Exposure to Big 4 quality clients
- A technology driven firm
- Strong study support including yearly membership fees paid
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
This role is with one of our long-standing CA firm clients. Therefore, we can provide our candidates with a uniquely insightful and extensive overview of the firm, their services, culture and career development opportunities on offer.
To be considered for this opportunity, please click to apply or contact Steve Merritt on 0404 426 749 to discuss further.