This firm is a fast-growing accounting firm specialising in the provision of business advisory, corporate and international tax, corporate advisory and superannuation services.
They are seeking a seasoned and self-motivated Senior Accountant to join the team as it continues its growth path.
They offer an outstanding team culture, flexible WFH policy and a supportive environment where their staff can thrive and progress their careers.
- Preparing Income Tax Returns, Business Activity Statements and related workings
- Assisting in the annual tax planning review
- Managing and reviewing Junior Accountants workflow and deliverables
- Providing strategic business advice to clients
- Advising clients regarding business structuring
- Preparation of complex management and financial reports
- Preparing statutory financial accounts and relevant work papers
- Providing advisory to and servicing of high net wealth individual
- Reporting and Compliance for foreign subsidiaries
- Managing tax audits conducted by ATO
- Preparing annual budgeting & cash flow forecasts for clients
Skills and Experience
- CA qualified or partially qualified with at least 2 years' experience in business services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise directly with clients
- Proactive and developed problem solving skills
- Salary up to $110K Package (depending on experience)
- A highly reputable and respected CA firm
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders and high-profile clients
- Excellent systems and processes in place
- Outstanding team culture
- Excellent training and support
- Opportunity to make an impact and support the growth of this firm
Click to apply or please contact Lisa Li today on 0410 424 116 for a confidential discussion.