This firm is a fast-growing accounting firm (sits under a listed entity) specialising in the provision of business advisory, corporate and international tax, corporate advisory and superannuation services.
They are seeking an ambitious accountant to join the team as it continues its growth path.
You will be offered an supportive team culture, flexible WFH policy and tailored career plan where everyone can thrive and progress their careers based on their own goals and charaters.
- Technical skills including knowledge of personal income tax, company tax, CGT and GST
- Tax Planning and preparation of income tax returns
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts and associated tax requirements.
- Research tax issues and participate in report writing.
- Assisting in advisory work.
- Provide accounting & tax guidance to the business in connection with new contractual agreements and manage related work with internal staff.
- CA/CPA qualified or partially qualified
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably min 3+ Years' business services experience
- Ability to work independently and strive for career development and improvement.
- Experience with APS, Xero, MYOB are desirable
You will be offered:
- Mapped out career development plan and mentoring
- Attractive above market salary package negotiable for the right person
- Great company culture with great training internally and externally
- Work on Medium-Large clients and wealthy family groups in a variety of industries ranging fronm real estate funds to crypto
- Opportunity to have direct client contact and ownership from the start
- A company that prides itself on diversity and inclusion
- Work life balance and time in Lieu avaialble
Click to apply or please contact Lisa Li today on 0410 424 116 for a confidential discussion.