- Highly competitive salary
- Cutting edge client base
- Flexible working and focus on work life balance
This firm is a CBD based mid-tier accounting firm going through an exciting growth phase, specialising in the provision of business advisory, corporate and international tax, corporate advisory and superannuation services.
They are seeking a self-motivated senior accountant who is ready to take on the challenges and transition into a role with a focus on business advisory and compliance. The clients you will be working with range from start-ups, consulting businesses, professionals, and HNWIs.
They offer a vibrant and collaborative team culture, hybrid working arrangements and supportive environment where you can truly thrive and progress your career.
- Conducting technical research to provide taxation and business advice to our portfolio of clients
- Compliance obligations, payroll tax, land tax, fringe benefit tax, stamp duty, and ASIC requirements
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns, including compliance with relevant accounting standards
- Providing strategic tax advice to clients and answering client enquiries
- Achieving productivity, billings budget, debtors, WIP, and write-offs
- Ability to take on project work when needed
Skills and Experience
- CA/CPA fully or partially qualified with at least 3-4 years' experience in business services and tax compliance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and developed problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management/prioritization skills
- Commercially minded with strong technical skills and motivation to progress your career
- Salary up to $120K Package (depending on experience)
- 2-3 days WFH per week
- A highly reputable and respected CA firm
- Social Club events, team building and networking opportunities
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders and high-profile clients
- Excellent systems and processes in place
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Extensive internal and external learning opportunities to support your career development
- Opportunity to make an impact and support the growth of this firm
- CA study support and paid study leave
Click to apply or please contact Lisa Li today on 0410 424 116 for a confidential discussion. We will contact shortlisted candidates within 3 business days.