- Market leading corporate finance team
- Exposure to buy side and sell side
- Take your due diligence, excel modelling and M&A skills to the next level
This highly successful corporate finance practice offers a full range of services including mergers and acquisitions, valuations and due diligence. In response to recent growth, the team is expanding and seeking to add a motivated Analyst to assist their existing staff in all aspects of day to day activities.
With exposure to a range of transactions for clients in a variety of industries, you will have the opportunity to participate in all stages of a transaction, working closely with your team and the Partners. In this varied role you will quickly develop your corporate finance skills and be offered extensive training and support.
- Assist with the building of financial models and associated analyses
- Conducting and documenting research into industries and companies
- Prepare reports, presentations and other client deliverables
- Prepare and manage documents for transaction due diligence
- Assist with all stages of the transaction
- Accounting based project work
To be considered for this exciting role, you will be CA / CPA qualified (or near completion) with a minimum of 2 years accounting or corporate finance related experience. A solid understanding of fundamental accounting principles and ability to interpret accounting information is essential. You will also have strong Excel skills and have a genuine interest in working in Corporate Finance/Advisory industry.
Please click the link to apply or contact Steve Merritt for more information on 0404 426 749.