Our Client & Overview
Our Client is a leading mid-tier professional services provider who operate internationally. They are a full service tax, audit and advisory firm.
They are seeking a Manager to join their full service corporate finance team. You will be exposed to a range of transactions for clients in a variety of industries.
Your New Role
Reporting directly to partners, this role will involve working closely with all levels of staff across a range of quality clients: -
- Engagements - managing the engagement from start to finish including management of the engagement team and the preparation of the required deliverables
- Due diligence engagements - undertaking in-depth analysis of company information and financial statements
- Valuations (business assets/intangibles/company/options) - managing research and analysis for support of the assumptions considered in valuations
- Managing the preparation of research on companies, the economy, industries and comparables
- Building and managing client relationships
Your Experience & Skills
- Advanced research skills
- Advanced report writing skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- 6 years of relevant work experience (including 3 years' experience in a corporate finance related environment)
- Degree in one or more fields including, Accounting, Management, Commerce, Business or Finance.
What Our Client Offers You
Our Client offers excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package. Staff benefits include staff development (training), staff well-being (including flexible working options) and staff functions (e.g. EOFY and EOY staff functions, etc).
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced professional to continue their career in Corporate Finance and to join a firm that is going from strength to strength.
For the right candidate who is driven and passionate, there will be endless rewards and unlimited career progression!
Please click to apply of contact Steve Merritt (Director) for more information on 0404 426 749.