- North Shore
- Data & Analytics Leader
- Rapidly growing business with excellent career growth opportunities
Our client is an international leader in market research and data analytics. They are performing well with strong year-on-year growth and exciting plans ahead. They promote a positive team culture and ability to operate effectively within a flexible working environment.
An exciting opportunity has been created to join their team as Finance Manager. Reporting to the Regional CFO, key duties will include:
- Manage the local finance function and team
- Financial, statutory and management reporting
- Monthly tax compliance
- Financial planning and analysis
- Budgeting and cashflow management
- Manage all external and internal audit relationships
- Identify cost control opportunities
- Ad hoc projects and process improvement
To be successful in the role, you will be CA/CPA qualified with a strong financial and management accounting background. You will have exceptional communication skills with a proven record of collaboration with senior management. An ability to translate business issues and management objectives into financial targets and requirements will be highly regarded. You will be highly analytical with positive aptitude to help drive the growth strategy.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join as a Finance Manager and fast track your career into a Financial Director position.
Click to apply or phone Steve Merritt (Director) on 0404 426 749 for more information.