- Expanding Restaurant Group
- Opportunity to add value and support the growth of the business
- Exciting and varied position with strong stakeholder management
Outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly expanding restaurant group as their Finance Manager. Established in 2012 and now operating 5 restaurants with over 200 staff, they have seen tremendous success in the Sydney and Brisbane restaurant scene.
Reporting to the Managing Director and with the support of a small team, you will be responsible for budget planning and providing financial results to support decision making and the future growth of the business.
- Oversees accounts payable, accounts receivable and single touch payroll functions, general ledger entries, banking and bank reconciliations
- Prepares annual budgets per restaurant with quarterly updated rolling forecasts.
- Contribute to the development of strategic and operational business plans, forecasts, budgets and feasibility studies
- Prepares and presents monthly Business Review Pack containing the performance of the restaurants, including P&L, variance analysis against budget and forecast, balance sheet and cash flow
- Manages and oversees the cashflow of the group and ensures the group has the appropriate treasury controls.
- Manages and oversees the taxation affairs of the group and liaises with the external tax firm for statutory reporting and specialist advice.
- Manages any external audit relationship.
- Manages relationships with investors, as directed by the Managing Director.
To be successful in this role, you will have relevant tertiary qualifications and/or extensive industry experience in accounting and finance management. Hospitality related experience will be highly regarded but not essential. You will have strong commercial and business awareness, and have exceptional communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to a growing business and take the position to the next level.
Please click to apply and contact Steve Merritt on 0404 426 749 for further details.