- Leading Outsourced CFO Firm
- Sydney CBD offices (ongoing flexible work from home policy)
- Business Partnering focus
About the Firm
Join this highly reputable firm based in the heart of Sydney CBD. They employ over 40 staff and provide services from Outsourced CFO, Business Advisory, Taxation and Accounting Operations. They offer employees with extensive training and development opportunities, a work/life balance and has a strong and social organisational culture.
This role has come about due rapid growth in their client base and increased demand for their services throughout the Covid19 pandemic. With the support of an experienced finance team, you will manage your own client portfolio and deliver a high quality outsourced finance service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Board reporting and internal management reporting to monitor performance of the Business.
- Month end reporting (management and board reporting), statutory reporting, reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting.
- Providing strategic advice and decision support
- Overseeing payroll and bookkeeping (offshore staff)
- Cash-flow forecasting.
- Finance transformation and systems projects
- Internal and external stakeholder management with a focus on client satisfaction.
You will be CA / CPA qualified and have at least 8 years commercial accounting experience. With strong leadership skills, you will be able to motivate and develop your finance team. Excellent communication skills are essential in dealing with clients and providing a high level of client service.
What's on offer:
A fantastic opportunity to work across a variety of industry sectors and utlise your accounting skills and commercial acumen to add value to your clients. A genuinely flexible working environment and excellent team culture. You will also have the opportunity to develop your career to Director level or join a client as their CFO.
Click to apply or contact Steve Merritt on 0404 426 749 to discuss further.