- Sydney CBD (working from home / office)
- Global Training Organisation
- 3 days per week
Our client is a leading registered training organisation working with organisations across diverse markets. They offer an excellent company culture, have strong corporate vales and provide outstanding career opportunities for their staff.
Due to a recent acquisition, an opportunity has been created for an experienced Payroll Officer to join the finance team. The role will be supporting the Payroll Manager with the payroll of over 600 employees across various awards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing payroll on a weekly basis using Key Pay system
- Updating and maintaining payroll records
- Reconciliation and payment of superannuation contributions
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations (e.g. STP lodgement)
- Liaising with staff managing payroll related enquiries
- Work with other stakeholder in the business in relation to payroll related matters
- Perform Labour cost analysis and other payroll analysis
To be successful in the position you will have at least 3 years experience working in Payroll. Experience working in a large company with employess across multiple awards will be highly regarded. Excellent communication skills are essential in dealing with people across the organisation.
This position offers flexible hours working a 3 day week on a permanent contract.
Please click to apply or contact Steve Merritt (Director) for more information on 0404 426 749.