- Top 20 Accounting Firm
- Excellent Training and Career Development
- Sydney CBD location
- $70K - 90K Package (depending on experience)
This Top 20 chartered accounting firm has a long history of accounting excellence. They provide accounting, taxation, audit and financial advisory services to an impressive client base of multi-national and Australian businesses. They are recognised for excellent client service in the AFR Client Choice Awards and offer their staff a flexible and supportive working environment.
An opportunity exists for a motivated and enthusiastic Practice Administrator to provide administrative assistance to a Partner and support a small team of accounting and financial planning professionals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Extensive diary management
- Arrangement of meetings and travel
- Fielding client telephone calls and emails
- Preparing, compiling and processing correspondence
- Administration of set up of new companies
- Registration of ABN/TFN/GST
- Administration of ASIC compliance
- Australian Tax Office liaison
- Building relationships with staff and clients
To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum of 2 years administrative or PA experience, preferably gained within a professional services office environment. Excellent communication skills and telephone manner are essential in dealing with staff and clients. You will have outstanding organisation and time management skills, and be able to work well with MS Office. A strong client service focus and ability to take initiative will be highly regarded in this position.
- A fun, social and supportive team environment
- Regular social activities and team events
- A stunning CBD office location
- A varied and interesting position
- Regular salary/performance reviews and opportunities for career development
- A flexible working environment
Click to apply or contact Steve Merritt on 0404 426 749 for more information.