- Progressive and Technology Driven Leadership Team
- Rapidly growing accounting and advisory firm
- Outstanding training and career development
Our client is an innovative and dynamic firm with a team culture to be proud about. They have a fun and social working environment but also provide regular training and encourage all their staff to continuously develop their skills to progress their careers.
In this exciting role you will provide tax, accounting and advisory services to a range of clients from business owners, high net-wealth individuals and family groups. You will manage a number of clients and have regular contact over the phone and in face to face meetings, providing consulting and compliance services.
Key duties include:
- Producing tax returns and financial statements for various entities
- Tax planning
- Business and group structuring
- Estate planning
- Assisting with business valuations
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Supervising junior staff
- Other ad-hoc consulting projects
To be successful you will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 4 years business services experience in a reputable firm. Exposure to providing consulting services will be highly regarded but not essential as training will be provided. You will have excellent communication skills and be confident in dealing with clients and building strong relationships. Above all, a positive attitude and passion to progress your career is vital in this role.
- Extensive training and development program
- Structured career path up to Director level
- Regular salary and performance reviews
- Supportive team culture
- Flexible working initiatives
- Fun and social environment
- Exposure to quality high end clients
- Great Sydney CBD location and stunning offices
Click to apply today or contact Steve Merritt for more information on 0404 426 749.