- Sydney CBD
- Rapidly growing firm
- Opportunity to purchase equity
This rapidly growing firm provides a range of services including CFO Advisory, Business Advisory and Taxation. They are progressive, tech savvy and promote a flexible and supportive team culture.
They are well established in the Sydney market and have been growing organically and through acquisitions. To support their continued growth a unique opportunity is available for an experienced Finance Manager to join the CFO Services team.
- Board reporting and internal management reporting to monitor performance of the Business.
- Month end reporting (management and board reporting), statutory reporting, reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting.
- Providing strategic advice and decision support
- Overseeing payroll and bookkeeping (offshore staff)
- Cash-flow forecasting.
- Finance transformation and systems projects
- Internal and external stakeholder management with a focus on client satisfaction.
To succeed in this role, you will be a people person who is commercially minded with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will also be comfortable getting your hands dirty in the detail, being a spreadsheet whiz, and confidently presenting reports and insights to the CEO/CFO across your clients.
Unique to this role is the opportunity to work with an exciting portfolio of clients, consisting of cutting-edge start-ups, long standing family businesses and listed entities.
Please email your resume or contact Steve Merritt (Director) for a confidential discussion on 0404 426 749.