This newly created opportunity is working with a highly regarded city firm who specialise in corporate appointments. They are a progressive and growing firm that will provide you with a challenging and stimulating work environment.
Our Client is seeking an experienced Senior who is looking to step up into a Supervisor position and progress their career.
You will manage a caseload of mainly Administrations and Liquidations from inception through to closure. Reporting directly to a Manager and working closely with one of the Appointees / Partners, typical duties will include: -
- Investigating Directors' conduct
- Accompanying the Appointee to initial meetings
- Liaising with Solicitors and valuation agents
- Handling employee redundancies and claims
- Preparing various reports, Statement of Affairs and deficiency accounts
- Performing asset realisations
- Coordinating trading to enhance realisations
- Preparing statutory documentation
- Identifying potential assets and issues to be brought to the Appointees attention
- Supervising and coaching of less experienced members of the team
Experience & Skills:
As part of the package, the firm will build a structured development plan around your specific needs supported by regular appraisals. The firm will be looking to bring you up to speed as soon as possible for future promotion as the company grows.
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar role, with experience in either Liquidations or Administrations.
- Insolvency qualifications would be seen as advantageous, although support is provided towards ARITA, CA, CPA where appropriate.
- Excellent communication with a proven ability to liaise with all stakeholders during an administration.
- You will be part of a very strong team, so it's a great opportunity to learn from the best!
- Growing company - huge potential for promotion after the initial 12 months
- Newly refurbished, modern open plan offices in the CBD
- Company invests in employee training
Please click to apply or contact Steve Merritt (Director) for more information on 0404 426 749.