This leading full-service accounting firm in Melbourne is part of a global network offering expert advice to organisations and individuals.
Their business has developed on the strength of their commitment to building long term, robust client relationships combined with a top team of experienced, driven, and knowledgeable staff.
Their Corporate Finance group handles deals across a wide variety of industries assisting clients with their business growth goals. They pride themselves on offering exemplary valuations services to both public and private companies across asset classes and equity types.
They are looking for an energetic and hands-on Corporate Finance Manager - Valuations to join their young and dynamic team. Offering a strong pipeline of deals, this role will suit a competent assistant manager or strong, experienced senior with supervisory skills who can hit the ground running. If you are looking to further develop your technical and practical experience in valuations AND can lead engagements, and deliver advice for transactional, regulatory and financial reporting, please read on!
Key Objectives would include:
- Carrying out valuations across businesses and various asset classes to include dispute resolution, corporate valuation advisory, transaction reporting and regulatory matters.
- Stakeholder management and communication regarding regulatory guidelines and accounting standards
- Development and management of junior staff with analysis and research
- Competent assessment and implementation of appropriate valuation methods across engagements
- Preparation and delivery of relevant valuation and financial forecast reports.
- Assistance with due diligence and advisory matters within the Corporate Finance team
To be considered for this team
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in CF and Valuations
- Experience with valuations for Financial Reporting (AASB/IFRS) and regulatory requirements (ASIC/ASX)
- Knowledge and understanding of valuation approached for various asset classes and other derivatives.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Strong analytical ability of financial data
- Experience in 3-way financial models
- Demonstrated ability in stakeholder management.
- Clear career path
- Strong, supportive and sociable team
- Flexible WFH conditions
- Salary of $130K to $150K package dependent on experience
To apply, please click on the link or call Steve Merritt on 0404 426 749 for a confidential discussion.