- Innovation and Technology are key!
- Client portfolio consisting of leading hospitality groups
- Excellent career progression
- Paying up to $130k including Super
This industry leading firm focus on providing a suite of services to the hospitality sector. These services include Business Advisory, Capital Advisory, Insurance, Analytics and Marketing. They strongly embrace the use of technology in the delivery of services and offer their clients exceptional reporting capabilities. Embracing a collaborative and supportive team culture, this outstanding firm will take your career to the next level.
Their Business Advisory team is seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to support their clients and the broader team.
- Assist in the management of all client business needs including accounting, taxation and business development
- Provide commercial and and practical advice to clients
- Work effectively with the offshore teams and ensure all deliverables for clients are being met correctly
- Work with and support team members in the completion of accounting and taxation assignments
- Train, coach and improve productivity of team members
- Assist in providing business advice and guidance to all clients to assist them in increasing profitability, sustainability, scalability, and any other key metrics important to the client.
- Continuously helping to improve and automate the client and team's workflow, processes, systems, and procedures.
To be successful in the position you will be CA / CPA qualified with a strong background working in a professional services environment (in audit, business services or tax). Hospitality experience is not required, but a passion and interest in working with these type of clients is. You will have a high level of commercial and business awareness. Exceptional communication skills are critical in developing strong client relationships and leading your team.
- Paying up to $130K including Super
- Exceptional opportunity for career development
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Work/Life balance encouraged
- Friendly culture and team events
- Study support and training
- Collaborative and inclusive working environment
- Fitness passport available
- Well-being initiatives
For further information please contact Jacqui Fine on 0408 296 455 for a confidential discussion or click to apply.